LifeNews.com

OC FAIR

Below: OC FAIR TWITTER FEED

Twitter Search / ocfair

LACF

Below: LA COUNTY FAIR TWITTER FEED

Twitter Search / lacountyfair

Saturday, September 13, 2014

called me cute

I DONT know why but I was at the county fair and waiting in a line and she struck up a conversation with me...just general questions about the fair etc..she was with another lady but the other lady left for a while, as we waited in line for tickets ...I was trying to be nice to her..even though I wasn't really in a conversational mood. Then the other lady came back and this lady said to her "He asked me out.." and they started laughing...and she said "just kidding..." : that was strange & awkward..: then they chatted with eachother and suddenly she said "He's cute." I had headphones on and pretended not to hear her, and the line started moving, and a few moments later she said it again..seemingly intent on getting a reaction out of me. I still did not respond. I'm 47-years-old and it felt out-of-place for this grandma to be talking to me in such a manner. I almost felt as if there was something evil about it, like she was bewitched in a bad way. I believe in the Gospel of God, the good news, and so I started praying and needed to re-center myself later on. I hope this will help me ...whatever the case may be with this lady, I pray the Lord Jesus Christ will become part of her life...heart, mind, and soul. and YES, women CAN sexually harass me, and that's what it felt like. SEE
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19536167/ns/business-careers/t/male-sexual-harassment-not-joke/